Re: [PCN] Fwd: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review ofdraft-ietf-pcn-baseline-encoding-05

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor@rogers.com> Thu, 27 August 2009 16:28 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rogers.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=6gOdNn7fb6uiqv4hw0Wrv6olQ6S4zsRS+heYchrpyFPbJ6SWZvyEk2xDXUcJu0+fRHDDJzO+/vB1GGQAFBe1heMOqvveKZum8KYynEzsKhXM+tatDVCVMOsIYMuf8eYUQeSsXUUWMQxbx4+0OVfNnNryhx0eI5l2yiKK17sUQVc= ;