RE: [PCN] ProblemStatement Issue NEW: Notion of TRUST

"Kwok-Ho Chan" <khchan@nortel.com> Fri, 13 October 2006 16:49 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:49:38 -0400
To: Bob Briscoe <rbriscoe@jungle.bt.co.uk>
From: Kwok-Ho Chan <khchan@nortel.com>
Subject: RE: [PCN] ProblemStatement Issue NEW: Notion of TRUST
Cc: pcn@ietf.org, "Geib, Ruediger" <Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>

Thanks Bob.
We will take this guidance.
We may just want to identify the problem PCN work may depend on,
by drilling down a bit in the problem space (The main purpose of
bringing this issue up).

But will leave the solution space be open in PCN for now.
Hopefully some additional work are done in other IETF WGs that
PCN WG can use.

But we will not discourage (actually should encourage) people to tell us
how some of the TRUST notion issues can be solved.
Thanks!
-- Kwok --