Re: [pcp] Comments on draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp-03.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com> Wed, 27 April 2011 07:45 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com
To: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>, "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:44:56 +0200
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Subject: Re: [pcp] Comments on draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp-03.txt

Dear Dave, all,

Many thanks for your review and comments. We received also a detailed review from Tomasz.

A new version taking into account your comments and those of Tomasz has been submitted. The new version is available at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp/

FWIW, the diff can be found at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp-04

Any further comment is welcome.