Re: [pcp] PCP proxying / relaying

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 17 March 2011 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=2255; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300387814; x=1301597414; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nsc3p24bahtzGVIYtFrj11x8lbTzylOdHNJ9zPnASnk=; b=Qlnum+hxwG3rScVyKFN2AWFrY2l3o1utqr8sL4dUAnDtz1N/syuqY1rU tFJbT8ACie7Kr8cBc1vo077c5uiRRFE+O2k3AvI7r7UB8ChN/r+baRc5n XveO0wjHwyeG8caWgxgoEjKwLEIZkgUyt7IayLrhEWkJDdjc5rTOzfW84 s=;