Re: [pcp] Additional requirements for PCP Authentication.

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 16 April 2014 00:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2446; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397607256; x=1398816856; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=FdW/DAZ4vPHPvL8K4fEBbXaU4et6asGStlwp346jLVc=; b=AVlxLmAsRHOUaqopSAV7dgTMP5Pw+s98vyYcoyS+HFtGjWNTC5DPzKtn qwVvqU9/+7BffXExzQRGv09GbzCC9mgVPejCX8xG/xXoOzZ1U0r1NGS2q 8gp9Hng1oJxBHFUeisRq3O9zmoXeexg/QB5apoFu40bxkCGF8hCQJIYPd I=;