Re: [pcp] differentiating traffic, draft-wing-pcp-flowdata

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 26 July 2013 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5162; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374870197; x=1376079797; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rFwYgLVftRWoqxigvfPhz06Imst38mFgpZFOXgBeTww=; b=DjOM5fZVqOuCVHy1LctIZ7oZ21C2jPkBoQT2afz++WbrIL6UggzNoZ1C JNfbEbbSLuwq3pFaoIi1+AvOodJxTt6b4Cj0Pj1BIQqD0j4dtw9IZefQ9 5JHY9tWsKEZnQEczIKVnS64E5ld6x6Fr7opEOvHwhdXVTSoxYZiiK+VMf U=;