Re: [pcp] review on draft-penno-pcp-mobile-qos

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Fri, 02 May 2014 08:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6972; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399018238; x=1400227838; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=2p+iMz9vdGc99iwJldpvDlUVXqx4hrIPr102CVCuM1Y=; b=LBmikFQgwtGlIcz3OLwnYc1xfKmupFBISVVoWjbj5jIpVPaIrLvbPJBd 2R8GQMbhKtki+ATs0SVYz8dMOGA8vI7e2pt2fttHsmasdM6mIt62WC9uU e3Ye8yUPXsj/t/uBLXchllCrdnJdjz64bBQyQZhJng/p9oti82dPal/oN E=;