[pcp] PANA vs. EAP-o-PCP

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Fri, 21 September 2012 11:26 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:26:31 +0300
To: pcp@ietf.org
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:QujTGJPAM8MkjEw/rTr/0BllsbSj9bUAbu5SOqygn2Y tlW0hejxQbDZuXYtaat1VX1Odag+Y6UTpsmAuoV16UYucoNOh5 mYZXVTljPAhsYlsfuOvTHv8Ve0KTBRe+Pgf9U7c4MNobBmDK6p QsSCBoO4tGsASC9dNNjj3kZcQEJcIL5qZufAhcZLT7eu+DCsBw /mlJfzPUeh5MZwZwzgLEga2wqw51q1rWLwyACecMxvAZfsVdKe 9Zr4mw+S/9mYPHC/bGs5V9oiWdNuCMwxgiVeh2rQptJTqe4+JM 9Iukh3TjF42mxFi8My1rosGP/xi6isYJS7wZIIXiZ4ap/MeOGT IGi5OO7QCgUHsO3jt6sUdl22ICpbEoTMetaBFgZcCnF7xYZbIh uPwVE+2Eedp5A==