Re: [pcp] issue#61: Unsolicited reauthentication

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Mon, 05 November 2012 11:25 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:25:18 +0200
To: pcp@ietf.org
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:HhWG/e2U34ly3nrzj9erih003vC/LTui2OC3XjgyICo DvD9dfyYit0xZ/7IE4uCgDOv0f8oUZB9atiGXsTANvArKETQNx X0yUKDcMReG4xbPHfyz45RX+3dNfIOSQpw4aFgK+65EogsTLNO tnknLICi3ZKa8iNIKYqQq7Bpn8+UQ63xqw+cM6jab14Mk+Laoz KBo4GLUVGi0dTIe0iNde1zJQ57fj6seZCXKVzWDaxuXEC9eyMH jGPDlGnAQlNiuf3bgHg001fpudQW9H0utDff0jesc5a1vqNyt5 qufWU/PwCUvrdzanki/sqvOFi3fR2sGckkLv5dFjGyZF3KoJ8y AJGjLokspYr904IP0niSR2ZJToknnMW3gBFa88OAzhBuExlxv0 fDpTmh28kSJNw==