Re: [Pearg] More comments on draft-irtf-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-08

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Fri, 27 October 2023 18:12 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; t=1698430333; x=1699035133; darn=irtf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=pe7QnIrkyuFa8cCuOWTP9TbcqfvkJ/Y1QgV3EBvc3Fg=; b=lY4PMcD6EHYJFffVa8L5U2yxImhXeQuIGGmxkcqrHj3UZkftsZPe/D/uwRfIlB4DsR QqAWeuMZvmV68jfjoCa8ajEvyeYecCVFe0mK1KXi/6g2KlhV9uNeOvIsRR59Fs3+Xa+K 7UuSU51HmksFKAataU+P1pWR4nuZy2WkGtWcA=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698430333; x=1699035133; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=pe7QnIrkyuFa8cCuOWTP9TbcqfvkJ/Y1QgV3EBvc3Fg=; b=iPt4ZcgK74ZkwPigNUMiB4Xco7KYGx8YhFPtHdfLlinylAY7BOUjakFWSwbc/XGpG7 rMvSkAQNV1yahX+frS5unz2MVIVUqPSHv8dJI82G2IwCT1RIKWE/9C1zagO1JLo4GRDH jeV1zwqktwCu9pNJucY5B+xMyoxIFkJ+UyF0ayeB7mbD5RCL4zCcgQe6PVp32GQUiv92 6SuYeW1wowMynPtbPNajNtrvHapr7IZoFTaEGqEfaUgvzlXQ1CQEbB3n94jkxs3xA6On s4+4WITmoCJzDDjuRSRnh8kdwUVxeSVfhQjx8tj2USEBIPgmuoEu41m8iL3Qj3ndlwW+ iYcA==