[Pearg] PearG IETF 103 notes

Corinne Cath <corinnecath@gmail.com> Thu, 08 November 2018 02:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=hc+znZvWc6a9ho9JtdA8enU/B87Oq1m/59dpZ5VpNZI=; b=dVuP3FSeULzFNAl+UaUAZnSFLjqK0ndVPvIxUIFFKTZjklP1QxYNDgWb22STzbOqL8 DxTVRelbCNf6eX/L9Wz0qD0AUo+ZOVvyE5RQVbuyGRjx3mxWg6eKeay03RYkxNiocy1R hmIT3bd7GoybuLUcPl5Tx+J5xSwrhVkJCuGIn2uv+bTqVluQ+Vb8KRYUy8JdSW/kTUyj AKx3XLCyJSzGIaLEKN6kaT+l6I3RhQHgUa6QJiVcgsZSCx7NuX7UuYFLXajQK3GDRV14 7Mldq13iGitqGOsLIjWEIkrqDBmwUsvwtHUHvsg0sBra6IjTBLrYdas0Hl1+exdmBztB Pw0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=hc+znZvWc6a9ho9JtdA8enU/B87Oq1m/59dpZ5VpNZI=; b=odc+cvjiruwObbFxCFr6lnCsxWfy+N8tCeHIiFgZn2Ki+DRn2MdS/tzsW72BwWXjv3 slTG8pF8Fmqkke+ffEkN6HmJF50EXmtYmp/JQi+6lGCTDtdfgIKd9lZBdbgIq2j0mr3m G+nyxaqZIeRPlqyGperBoBsuEFhIJWOWx29qFd5ka8guNLV+QLqrNBVrgr4C0hHRw79W bka7IbsterFyHtrAYQodrjMcM22aq4D30af85RF6pV+1c7KonTPPJx85WMJyr5Dwg4hO x8Lgm9Lc9R76/IdBTV9y9I3aqZSLnQZYhTpskb7nFjhcU5oC8pohNvQOweccF4vddR7v RotA==