Re: [perpass] draft-tschofenig-iab-webpki-evolution-00

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 22 October 2013 19:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UgLSA1B+v/p8w46LAMpd6VnDPh4gA4ElzgG6hupUnZ0=; b=Wx55/xjeC1cTPs4kHEJXkcR4ddCUr1Ni5HgtAzNaghtXarDF2GQ5BmYHdwDM2XQdUH x/9/MQuIdgDpw9VbbrtPzQisreFwN/F3AinRO7BhMO4Euh6sO4aTr3TSeVhvyOj/t8Z2 YH/6xWrWJ73XMq0rKKVL1/wC60ik7yKpY0OzXU3YK9D+zJ0xHM8n69wR/g7PePxtZpfx y2TxiaV3bBNkMWQT6gudVEn35QklZ+ZuVQUte0BOykstZZ1Iz8MUg3/0n9oci5kKfLGO rDQ9qgMHih6ixw9k+wWbVHbLXDP/DmDetFsWKquTBlfb4LhhKlPrChvu/E8OkSsHcpYR Ql3w==