Re: [perpass] [dns-privacy] We'll have stakeholders in Great Britain...

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Thu, 05 November 2015 05:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SyPtSA4x8dea1l5ctxlGveKoDVZ3+BF+ffvD/UiEF4U=; b=iALZ7DdPc2zX4it6UpNvNochKm8bivCGigLd1lQKtJS1GxYkSuILIJqcwgfwoGrp/k N+RTgJRvXioFxsfC68WuNob2hD3wR0YoxY9vtQFUHnECEO7hlv9U/rn92tDfFs7glCF1 66ByiJcS9nzAFpnjdVxX4No3deEm7mTDolaVc=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SyPtSA4x8dea1l5ctxlGveKoDVZ3+BF+ffvD/UiEF4U=; b=FIVNnGP+SGwtLjeYdL3aMl/qADID8zsN1QvUfLw85KZgnkBE+DkrUWbh0Lfypc2sGF 6o6JlupZP/wrPvsTxCafUxATe6y87iuo8UMuHbHIrtHeCtCpF8gZPHc3e3aH5QN/CFWK yBc99DzGRMpoksu4tAO3Fqir1tci4L+BOIn60KfZZlEoJDPArI4P4Hm6NYbK670Twq8q tOvQlEpOx92GkwDBsetXUVw0j48u/hy3TndD8rFCzJ3d6iKPMtjFLHCUJwm6ATvZpP1M PnFNh1pJtTDpIXW9+ZXmwn6U2YDSQ00x111BxwCTW92Y57NHPRK4U/N7CXAV+VS6Ie/u 3jKQ==