[perpass] Why a Key Exchange should be a separate module

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 23 January 2014 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=GVDITnl+dDsdi7eZXPwbviu9pD0xyueolqLU2Sxt1b8=; b=pN1YFS0+HdsNnpAtZ09WO0uL4PuKHQ/f4//dAcLsiManRl5Eg6qgg/xZxNkeIliRdf wcgDx95Ts6H+ouFLPNFs+xGvfB/sGqTlIh8X4BD1hD7ZLpyk85fUhTveJ13raOKTj34V dG+Wi27wqtF5NBvtuLWxpHYRwFZxhdwNqyIpSrPHxfW22xVrz3FuZkglZlW3it6szLXz XcV+rDLucie1nWYFKFOXss2C2dTDgEKY2OVR1WlWIHqj2JjbUrE9xV02G3FQtnxDID7j 8vcrOpWz7FRbmGi6VHkqiwLC1w1HGX9OYrh8pCBlmP9316HEEU/ijDSZos6m+zLe2a4A +3yQ==