[perpass] Unauthenticated, ephemeral keying in HTTP/1.0 without TLS

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 16 November 2013 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=JKnWAZBDx3etA8sC//ldqZDeFvxC1tc4RkO6LKfMmTo=; b=y1tHrKg1/vOh1Tv/fhmDtEUBDe3CSQmPwg0YWGMmFNGfpL7mpjtcOoV1sMSTyyFX8t NktexgaRzIfgqLtgTcjlE5/uZ/RYlDw1/9AmlfcXvRMexbLw3wxjrPhVFbELvwO98JrE FjxMQ8iUDrBsTFm1Ua8LN8b4ATAnvXuSkkz8HGLQJ+YvW9hP1wspwE5EDyMKI0sFgVma aou8PuM5+4RxKVPsI1ufqDstZDAb4YMm+lovmQWW6s+DO9YwIX8GKIfPA/V+TPmMycga /yHsyWEGUUFhWtvrwAr3IsaLaLnRQTV73Q9lZbU1IgRPk7ked+vbg60Pf/vTglz5rG9w qh8A==