Re: [perpass] tcpcrypt applicability

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 27 January 2014 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tQHXEi5Q1AwihyELIBD8liAIxU1c7mDvJVUA7Ri2OW4=; b=F7GzUSa1IAG17YcGyPtR4vPGXAMReNSINHfkEXJk6kb64XVB7bX7PhmsghKEWiQvYa krR1o05V5w8Fp6m0avP39XXTdHCf614asDoJRbRivyU2tPzZ/tpUUUQaWpc/2Aakkbcz zRRO80g84fF0+0sNFUn4Lj/Vc64A2jW7jxFo1PkG06Qs01EHSxpLamhLqmpdhyCobGhc qsNOFZayvkJUZuM4HW2rH49yi+KESFiOjuNRLdvnpHJ1wAjo5zRvep4L+7YUguD2tL0U Ei7MDm+WblpkPRv3fe6x48la8V6fMU3c4Z7UiSzJ6Hn2fYbnPwlUa3/rL+/2+F3dqWA/ XRWQ==