Seeking PILC meeting agenda items

Aaron Falk <a.falk@ieee.org> Wed, 24 October 2001 18:31 UTC

Delivery-Date: Mon Jan 28 09:04:15 2002
Delivery-Date: Wed Oct 24 14:44:47 2001
Delivery-Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:44:47 -0400
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:31:07 -0400
From: Aaron Falk <a.falk@ieee.org>
To: pilc@grc.nasa.gov
Cc: spencer.dawkins@fnc.fujitsu.com, mankin@ISI.EDU
Subject: Seeking PILC meeting agenda items
Sender: owner-pilc@grc.nasa.gov

It's time to put together the meeting agenda for our scheduled one
hour PILC slot at IETF-52 in Salt Lake City. We have three drafts
still outstanding in our charter:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-asym-06.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-06.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-2.5g3g-04.txt

I have been told to expect a revision on ASYM, incorporating responses
to the comments on the list. We can put discussion of section 3 on the
agenda if there we can't get a working group consensus before the
meeting.

Hopefully, Phil will deliver an update of LINK with an updated 'Security
Consideration' paragraph. However, I feel we beat that issue to death
and haven't seen any new points made since London. So, I'm not
inclined to spend meeting time rehashing the topic.

Finally, we've just had a revision released on 2.5g3g. There's been no
discussion yet on this list. So, I'd like some feedback from the group
as to whether we should put it on the agenda for our face-to-face
meeting.

So, I'm seeking input from the group on what we should discuss -- the
topics above or others.

--aaron