Hum on ASYM-07

Aaron Falk <a.falk@ieee.org> Mon, 12 November 2001 15:47 UTC

Delivery-Date: Mon Jan 28 09:04:15 2002
Delivery-Date: Mon Nov 12 11:21:08 2001
Delivery-Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:21:08 -0500
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:47:15 -0500
From: Aaron Falk <a.falk@ieee.org>
To: PILC IETF working group <pilc@grc.nasa.gov>
Cc: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject: Hum on ASYM-07
Sender: owner-pilc@grc.nasa.gov

All-

Since this rev of the ASYM draft was specifically to address comments
from working group last call, I'd like to take a hum to see if there
are any objections to calling this document done and forwarding it to
the IESG.

Strong/informed feelings of support or dissent should be sent to the
list.

--aaron