Re: [pim] AD Review of draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-06

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Fri, 02 November 2018 04:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wPSYBNgUL9nQC0P/uwa/U0VgZG9wHNMHofIpi/RHeT0=; b=G95PewqliMTIF/wBJlIagrjmxDPBZpZmo4GzBdbLoIDko46fDZ7b8he0jeAI+VozlF o5udGIkcujLI7+LG1zbIc2GlukgZVES+UkD0HlepdWkXxk+ZNqNz/UZN5hSwFhnLAR32 u6k6Fke4Cdq3jXnRyAwVm3i0KSVx6aqvCkpxzJGva0Pz0WDgojW0RANztSScTzhqPivp TNesjowpc4Q8MUyVX4WQpYnALj8BJViSTqioCI7Nkgme3iJ/ZsD3hj6O4oQ6AsuCHnpF fP8BKasrnTOSFB/LavwP7PXgmgWRVjgCmy/8C804zvBnEcMw/g88Q1rRrM8L9L/3RIXI i0AQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wPSYBNgUL9nQC0P/uwa/U0VgZG9wHNMHofIpi/RHeT0=; b=fxPt/Z8iCO9KWFRplSL7+yFQY7yUnGIgE8QEXwM4F0weBoSqhWq8kvd8NLMhmGKS+a vovJvKziadaLSH7LO150W2ONU+uzKjuZP2oxsLf6Q+oXZfmmdMljfFL3iKewBhBXhI71 w589Pm7kkruntDmBB2qC/tMllTpnj2f9/bumMbEdjXF6YdlPZl/vmM53ih0pJedhlvLw mdNwjQWjMZDMeJrGC7Z8UaRnUgQwTI/avf/lb4Qa/3snbbBApEDEHnpbNR0T/ylJv1Cf Z6nJ5r3rW1hOmW63UfJiNDqh+LWrHkh/V2vqvmrm0bXXMzRjJKEkUliZDGIufLR2r1mT P5vg==