Re: [pim] Martin Vigoureux's Discuss on draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 27 November 2021 02:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eVbAaCxakBRaQtySTn0gxPL9jZhFn2n9mU9Zhe/xwsg=; b=N+RiP9BXAaSY4lbGHRdvhs0OifZ2px3gXG2O2EuwUa26jDMqvVMV2YbfW8K6TJwDWM +2IXSNPA/5gdydPZ/q7zhmi+8Aql17Mh2Hvp/WjWyobKuEgS1TENlNHVvlTsFPjLU0XZ +k2Mw9ScBTLNfSpwl0W2YgCRybMO5MuTyrPUFcM4/tFKQyZzQkWedQ1I9TSjzrYqQ2T4 JEcAVC8QrF2+r583kp/PFcSSdtDFsH3IXR1PqQG2h7wtrP+TgjrSH5gpKCMj4wzEw6CK 981M5F1W39LnGPH8ermUrcnR72eBQc2C0gFWVDUi2fbaf0XOqNEfJQCbp/bw22aTAebK iN7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eVbAaCxakBRaQtySTn0gxPL9jZhFn2n9mU9Zhe/xwsg=; b=LRGrGic/QPYkuYQan3iV9bhz3zszsR3fkyPQAjXoEBMhMFvb7IEDec9UizLUt6ADXa wyXg/SMco3FFB308SgYBCg7tqM8l7sChzOYW6cNxnRV419DLEO9M4nEkuNGDRWn3lELr L4YGhLLZWN5fbQJ6txz6KXJvh5+mhg9uBN8SOQsvyE1U2o55CGS/dooRsMtshzS7m3L7 tN/6faEtGM4gj587XFdsXq5NtPSwY4mch022Ekl6FZl3Fmz6iiNqeOLJ80Ql913uNhHb P0XqaIvb2EzO2GdEWV9YRIT0thcMs6rPmE6T2OtT9aqypvNigfZ50UrMxNHlv7XgV9Dp PwZg==