[pim] Garmin use-cases and L3 (was: Re: draft-karstens-pim-ipv6-zeroconf-assignment-02 review)

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Wed, 11 October 2023 05:13 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 28A39C14CE22 for <pim@ietf.org>; Tue, 10 Oct 2023 22:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4S51BT6LthznkRs; Wed, 11 Oct 2023 07:13:21 +0200 (CEST)