Re: [pim] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 09 December 2021 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nUGL4iJhEd1pZXqO5UCd1k0BU+GLmNIDhqCMAS4GqN0=; b=gE5qOOhs8nAsDDd9JXbfDNVLp/YxrAYVcUHd7oBBG4nelRpyJqAU4D9xjE+ZmIeUJq 7SHaIw2TXXl9EkU/sH3QHVL+1Qz5AechMZxg1pO/F5wL9GzfuWPg2T7OQs3GO7t1k8YM RC4ZLO9ScBpwZr1HQivwhHnHiygq/Y2o2JrJCi0ifGQvLhtAZLKaDrsamCnGCUAvHrBb lXzyi/a+KdgFO/pEZC76fs21fDBtaqicYJYozb1RTC+3XGk81pkHMTsanj0o+/FZ+i2Z YsTN37GmW2RwT2hSmm04FldxuQkyTtbHGjQxi1F+3Tlmzax7ggrZ/DihRNHXc7jXwEZV eowQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nUGL4iJhEd1pZXqO5UCd1k0BU+GLmNIDhqCMAS4GqN0=; b=xIer2VM6zOvbaESCZiH4LhXwJy8tEMHCPeGaBxbFFIqeD48AXb6dWi7e0IhIIn6Vca c+WPgNMfCDSYKWmDKvtmrNIRDH6lb26FcgR7CDALJFRLr2zdWnYUzyhz1MSfYW2QajtN BcsPo9C+nzbPq2DjAbAj6C/bBLbjK18C1ej8miCoyEySSxSKM9RFnlKCNHAPo/bQZqlT CKDG21UnLBY4JmXwjglZgvw50pUoCKkrZWF5zdGEMYcMqE4DYc/jQeCMlJRwCH/87v5C vptNPCBe8xY7y98is8v2EceibHjfo+S13DzmpNwj8N764X/hlb3H3LoALFlQYoSRl+mm IaOQ==