Re: [pim] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-pim-assert-packing-08

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 09 March 2023 02:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 03:03:39 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
Cc: tsv-art@ietf.org, draft-ietf-pim-assert-packing.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, pim@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [pim] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-pim-assert-packing-08

Thanks again Tommy

All textual fixes for your review are integrated into revision -09.

I did not add more text to explain your transport related questions as
i felt that it is basic PIM assert understanding that readers who want to
use/implement PIM (with or without assert packing) should have
Hence only the prior explanation email to you, which i summarized in
changelog for benefit of possible later reviewers too.

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---