Re: [pkix] An alternative proposal Was: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hamilton-cmr-00.txt

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 02 November 2011 23:57 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:57:32 -0400
From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>
To: "Miller, Timothy J." <tmiller@mitre.org>
Cc: "pkix@ietf.org" <pkix@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [pkix] An alternative proposal Was: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hamilton-cmr-00.txt

No, the CRL is only authoritative for invalidity.

Looks to me like you are going to have a problem when we fix this. That is
your problem, not ours.

We can fix it here or elsewhere but you have no veto on it being fixed.

And the 'worlds biggest PKI' cost how much per cert? Not a model Io feel
like following.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/