Re: [pkix] Fixing OCSP agility

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 06 November 2010 04:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HAMLV4QZn1AOg3ITSPajI+kE1GphO0dq/Kov2rm+Q7w=; b=pCjluPYemMoEDs7ISiU+kRwg/k04427MB+dTzs930J/0m9kkE7TGRqcB92Si23yC/t ChCa+xUywWXEwIcZVBrHKze8jzc2Z9glj9yPg+6eUPG/ARp4DhOYI/MrIZMWiIG1w9AF EOn4Dvv/uI9YsNFt1LMdyzCWtZE+lvsBtu0fc=