Re: PKIX meeting agenda for Salt Lake City

Tim Polk <tim.polk@nist.gov> Fri, 07 December 2001 00:11 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:13:56 -0500
To: Denis Pinkas <Denis.Pinkas@bull.net>, pkix <ietf-pkix@imc.org>
From: Tim Polk <tim.polk@nist.gov>
Subject: Re: PKIX meeting agenda for Salt Lake City
Sender: owner-ietf-pkix@mail.imc.org

Denis (& the list),

As requested, here is the draft PKIX WG agenda.  I say "draft" since there
are a couple of slots with TBDs for the speakers.  I believe I've covered
all the active documents, excepting logotypes and certstore, as the authors
will not be in Salt Lake.  I expect these to be discussed in Minneapolis.

If there are other topics I've missed please email me and I'll work them
into the schedule.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of you next week and
having a productive meeting!

Thanks,

Tim Polk

-------------------------------------------------draft PKIX meeting
agenda------------------------------------

PKIX WG (pkix-wg) Agenda
52nd IETF Meeting

TUESDAY, December 11 at 0900-1130
=================================

CHAIR: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>, Tim Polk <tim.polk@nist.gov>

AGENDA:

I.      Agenda bashing                  Tim Polk        (1 min.)
II.     Document Status Review          Tim Polk        (5 min.)
III.    PKIX Certificate And CRL Profile and Algorithms
         draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-part1-11.txt
         draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-pkalgs-05.txt
         a.      Status                          Russ Housley    (5 min.)
         b.      Interoperability testing                Jim
Schaad      (10 min.)
         c.      Implementation Experience       Steve Hanna     (15 min.)
IV.     Attribute Certificate Profile           Steve Farrell   (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-ac509prof-09.txt
V.      PKIX Roadmap                            TBD             (5 min.)
VI.     Delegated Path Development/Delegated Path Validation
         a.      Requirements Draft              Denis Pinkas    (10 min.)
                 draft-ietf-pkix-dpd-dpv-req-00.txt
         b.      Protocol Draft                  Russ Housley    (10 min.)
                 draft-ietf-pkix-scvp-06.txt
VII.    Certificate Management Profiles
         a.      CMP progression                 Tim Polk        (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2511bis-03.txt
         draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2510bis-05.txt
         b.      CMC progression                 Jim Schaad      (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2797-bis-01.txt
         c.      CMC development                 Jim Schaad      (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-00.txt
         draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-00.txt
         draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-archive-00.txt
VIII.   Proxy Draft                             TBD             (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-proxy-00.txt
IX.     Delegated Signature Validation          Denis Pinkas    (10 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-dsv-req-00.txt
X.      Policy Framework                        TBD             (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-00.txt
XI.     Supplemental Algorithms                 Ari Singer      (5 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-pkalgs-supp-00.txt
XII.    LDAP documents                  David Chadwick  (10 min.)
         draft-ietf-pkix-ldap-schema-02.txt
         draft-ietf-pkix-ldap-v3-04.txt
XIII.   Liaison/New Work Items
         a.      Policy Requirements for Time-Stamping
                 Authorities (ETSI)                      Denis
Pinkas    (10 min.)
         b.      The Missing Link for Large PKIs Denis Pinkas    (5 min.)