WG Last Call:draft-ietf-pkix-wlan-extns-02.txt

Tim Polk <tim.polk@nist.gov> Mon, 16 September 2002 17:24 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:57:01 -0400
To: ietf-pkix@imc.org
From: Tim Polk <tim.polk@nist.gov>
Subject: WG Last Call:draft-ietf-pkix-wlan-extns-02.txt
Sender: owner-ietf-pkix@mail.imc.org

Folks,

The authors have requested working group Last Call for the PKIX I-D
"Wireless LAN Certificate Extensions and Attributes".  My review of network
traffic since Yokohoma indicates that the new draft implements the minor
changes requested by the list, and that there are no open issues.  IMHO,
this document is ready to progress.

So, this email initiates a two week WG Last Call for "Wireless LAN
Certificate Extensions and Attributes".  The current draft is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-wlan-extns-02.txt

Thanks,

Tim Polk