Re: [pkix] Concluding OCSP Agility

Stefan Santesson <stefan@aaa-sec.com> Fri, 11 March 2011 12:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:05:14 +0100
From: Stefan Santesson <stefan@aaa-sec.com>
To: pkix <pkix@ietf.org>
Cc: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
Subject: Re: [pkix] Concluding OCSP Agility

A new draft has been submitted

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-10.txt

In particular, please check the change in section 8.1. It's revision was
requested by IESG, but I'm not entirely sure what the original text
intended to say.

I.e:
   "In such
   circumstances the responder MUST NOT generate a signature for a
   signing mechanism that is considered unacceptably insecure."

Jim, it would be great if you could check if the ASN.1 changes are OK.

/Stefan