FW: I-D ACTION:draft-adams-cmpaltcert-00.txt

Carlisle Adams <carlisle.adams@entrust.com> Fri, 07 July 2000 19:24 UTC

From: Carlisle Adams <carlisle.adams@entrust.com>
To: "'ietf-pkix@imc.org'" <ietf-pkix@imc.org>
Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-adams-cmpaltcert-00.txt
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:22:08 -0400

Hi,

This may be of moderate interest/relevance to some of the people in PKIX.

I submitted it as an independent draft because its whole purpose is to deal
with non-X.509 public-key certificates, but it is nevertheless connected to
PKIX because it explains how to use CMP (rfc2510bis) for the management of
such certificates.  In any case, I'd be interested in comments on this
proposal (on the list or privately, but keep in mind that this is not
technically a PKIX work item).  We can, however, discuss on the list whether
or not this draft should be brought into the PKIX WG.

Carlisle.

--- Begin Message ---

          --- End Message ---