Re: [pm-dir] Request for an RFC 6369 review of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-06

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 00:23 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:58:53 +0100
From: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>
To: "pm-dir@ietf.org" <pm-dir@ietf.org>
Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Request for an RFC 6369 review of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-06

Dear pm-dir,

[reducing the list to pm-dir and Gonzallo, XRBLOCK AD]
I filed a DISCUSS on this document.
See
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat/ballot/#benoit-claise
for the details.
We should give the right guidelines to performance metrics related draft
authors.
Maybe we should even mention
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv/ballot/#benoit-claise
in our WIKI?