[PMOL] Comments on draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-02

"Jan Novak (janovak)" <janovak@cisco.com> Tue, 22 May 2012 08:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=janovak@cisco.com; l=2864; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337677085; x=1338886685; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=mJ5YAiuzwuVtKnAZUc2+/OUsXwOz0bApdbjZL33z1iM=; b=iJt6R807NLHSr+A4ld+ZHSgy4xy6OZ/M2+sqNEkuKXgu0iFaf2CzgbJe P6lpo8dRkG4+8Q59Gr2Yj/SnrrS+sBNc4i5Vm25tqMbsZwPrlP3MzLJXb xFlJ9a1I0D9BN1daxO1Vdt1JDs4RJvRtHgUJtbb7m1azd1n8K69c4PNmn 0=;