Re: [pmtud] Status of the method draft

Matthew J Zekauskas <matt@internet2.edu> Fri, 01 September 2006 10:51 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 06:51:37 -0400
From: Matthew J Zekauskas <matt@internet2.edu>
To: pmtud@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [pmtud] Status of the method draft

To reiterate what Matt M posted to the list yesterday:

Well, the revisions took longer than I expected, and there was an error
in the submission of the -08 revision (an interim version was
submitted).  However, the -09 version is now out, and I believe it
addresses all the comments during last call.  I reviewed all the
modifications, and believe they are all clarifications and writing
improvement.

In addition, we expect a somewhat longer-than-normal IETF last call for
this document, since it is the significant output of the WG, so there
should still be plenty of time to comment if you have not had a chance
to do so already.

Therefore, I shall submit the -09 version to the IESG for consideration
as a proposed standard.  Thanks to all that contributed to this draft.

--Matt