Re: [Policy] SimplePolicyCondition

Robert Moore <remoore@us.ibm.com> Tue, 03 December 2002 00:08 UTC

Subject: Re: [Policy] SimplePolicyCondition
To: Girish Pujari <pujarig@mahindrabt.com>
Cc: policy@ietf.org
From: Robert Moore <remoore@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:58:22 -0500
Sender: policy-admin@ietf.org

Girish,

See section 6.4 of PCIMe.  The class introduces no new properties - its
role is to participate in the aggregations that tie a SimplePolicyCondition
to its variable and value.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
Advanced Design and Technology
Application Integration Middleware Division
IBM Software Group
+1-919-254-4436
remoore@us.ibm.com

                      "Girish Pujari"
                      <pujarig@mahindra        To:       <policy@ietf.org>
                      bt.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [Policy] SimplePolicyCondition
                      policy-admin@ietf
                      .org

                      12/02/2002 07:00
                      AM

Marcus,

Thanx for that quick responce.
I am refering to the ietf document "draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-08.txt"
The SimplePolicyCondition is refered but not defined.
Where can I find it.I want to the properties of this class.

Thanx
Regards
Girish Pujari