[Policy] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-02.txt

"Joel M. Halpern" <joel@stevecrocker.com> Wed, 02 July 2003 14:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:00:44 -0400
To: policy@ietf.org
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <joel@stevecrocker.com>
Subject: [Policy] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-02.txt
Sender: policy-admin@ietf.org

Work Group review of Individual Document....

The document below is clearly relevant to the Policy Framework working group.
It is not a working group product, and does not fall within the official
scope of the working group.

There will be some minor revisions immediatly after the IETF meeting.  To
whit, according to the authors:
The outstanding changes that we plan to address shortly after the ID
blackout period are:
- request OID from IANA (Section 7.1) and complete OID assignment (Sections
5 and 7.2)
- add minor clarifications to some class definitions (one or two phrases to
clarify ambiguities) and change wording to improve readability

- complete table of content, re-format etc.

I would like to request that working group members look at this document
and comment on the list as to its appropriateness, and any problems they
see with it.  When the revisions are available from the internet drafts
repository, I will send an additional note to this list.  Two weeks after
that will close the working group review.  At that time, I will recommend
to the authors that they send the document to Bert for publication as a
proposed standard to be treated as an individual contribution which has
received working group review.

It would be particularly helpful if comments and suggestions could be made
early so the authors can address them in the already planned revision.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern, co-chair