Re: [ppsp] Question about SVC/AVC support (peer proto)

Martin Stiemerling <mls.ietf@googlemail.com> Sun, 13 November 2011 07:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FdVUdOAN8+xY+TZlGp66G3/QCnZJ5VAccDWm9It7DWo=; b=fo+5dOvoNz2jNeNSk7kb5M/zwmlAQFayG1JeD6N+d5rMjzBZl3yQvllLlNDRJFWmCF pRFOV3jpJwLJna+5aZ/i172gm6Sgw26GngI/WEkO+bRh6Pu1bhfWes0lYa2UAM7tCRhs MYRxCJJHFe+dgWiBJnfcqkV+53IuWjPJfXOEM=