Re: [ppsp] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-02

"Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com> Thu, 10 March 2011 15:59 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:01:14 -0500
From: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
To: Ning Zong <zongning@huawei.com>
Cc: ppsp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ppsp] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-02

Hi Ning,

Your update of the PPSP requirement document looks good including capturing my comments from a few months ago for mobility requirements.  Thanks for that.

One small editorial comment.  I think that you have a bad hyper-link for the ietf-alto-protocol in your section 8.2 (informative references).  You link is spelled with an "-also-" but it should be "-alto-" instead.

Akbar