Re: [ppsp] PPPSP Bar BOF minutes

<Michael.G.Williams@nokia.com> Tue, 31 March 2009 14:36 UTC

From: Michael.G.Williams@nokia.com
To: ron.even.tlv@gmail.com, carlw@mcsr-labs.org, ppsp@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:37:07 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [ppsp] PPPSP Bar BOF minutes

Hi Roni, Carl,

Sorry to miss this bar BoF. Was there consensus that the problem statement for the transport needs to include mobility? Was there a sense (hinted at by the notes below) that the solution must use MIP, or are other options possible?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-00.txt doesnät seem to discuss if mobility is needed.

Kind Regards,
Michael