Re: [precis] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 27 May 2015 13:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1432732004; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=JbkBQsojO2NvnXFbXY3gCCA4Jbuc3EbWjuVmswLkZZM=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=l9zWs26oOtG4UssdtTpy7RR2ZIulpI52JZNkLga0eJhic+5wcAjF/XS6M4BoJAoUU9AGba t4B86mb8tGZayqWGRmWPfVohe5xmBknaAHMSs6kQZeQpFACFtWStgNLh/n/U+Ic3C3EvFR V3xcyjCCwqpKtGH6DdgYIShR6/jcn8w=;