Re: [privacydir] SAVI drafts...

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 17 May 2011 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1305643940; bh=qGsNFje4V0Ub74 wMFAfbcsuhpSYyW8nRp0/yYP+vpyk=; b=okVXve3TS8KbohkgkMPqtGLV5+LcI3 tboH5zOcfjEaefBY/TqaSzLQIGIldxBJ32vUgtS4DvshttwsY0lLYGe10QJXUoeC gsehTgyD2ntGR2orcwb++1sA6F9FGk1ZefFQs1XWXz1oQ9I98haFrDAYzI4XZSw6 0GeEqkIWilJldyOnEKazVI3CCjBJPLovCQv0A8A4iSfMnJ/FAg/q7nGad1eDlKXF VnnnN0LA5+8OPm6Xr4ODlDKfT5zUAx3So49D9yqgrjQfEiHgDzNG9NsRqAfJl4yH 0+8DgUpCU8FBOpJiR7t0S2OJ7mgx2s5o6bSuT8rpCzed1Y+mRlI7TVyw==