[privacydir] Privacy meeting -- room change and documents

Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org> Sun, 24 July 2011 14:22 UTC

From: Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:21:35 -0400
To: privacy-program@iab.org, privacydir@ietf.org
Cc: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Marc Linsner <mlinsner@cisco.com>, Klaas Wierenga <klaas@cisco.com>, Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Subject: [privacydir] Privacy meeting -- room change and documents

Monday night's privacy meeting has been moved to room 301A. A reminder of the details:

Date: Monday, July 25, 2011
Time: 8:45pm to 10:15pm
Location: Hilton Quebec, meeting room 301 A
Meeting materials: http://www.iab.org/activities/programs/privacy-program/privacy-reviews/
Dinner will not be available, please eat beforehand

Some of the links on the site above don't seem to be working at the moment (there is some work being done on the IAB site), so I've attached those files here.

Alissa

Begin forwarded message: