Re: [ietf-provreg] AD Review Comments: draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-00

James Gould <jgould@verisign.com> Tue, 14 April 2009 13:40 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:27:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] AD Review Comments: draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-00
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

Scott,

I agree since the SSL details are typically handled by the toolkit,
language, or SSL provider with no explicit control by the EPP developer.

--

JG

James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.