Re: [ietf-provreg] RE: draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt comments/proposal

janusz sienkiewicz <janusz@libertyrms.info> Thu, 04 December 2003 15:48 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:24:20 -0500
From: janusz sienkiewicz <janusz@libertyrms.info>
To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
CC: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] RE: draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt comments/proposal
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se

Scott,
thanks for directing all participants of the RGP thread (not excluding myself)
to this document. I somehow missed release of this important document. I was
looking for some extension guidelines mostly in "Extensible Provisioning
Protocol" (section 2.7) and obviously I could not find anything satisfactory.

Following the guidelines is the best way to extend the protocol functionality
without loosing reasonable level of interoperability.

Janusz Sienkiewicz