Re: [provreg] Proposed Charter for EPP Extensions (eppext) Working Group

Michael Young <michael@mwyoung.ca> Wed, 18 September 2013 12:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZjhfBGLDh30j0UB1q0pgM8dkfGKVy8NqbWZHiohNxb8=; b=WeMXa7fduRjyheX3RR5Zo3gLkNouPlm+7r1+bxmgJjgqbGBO1fVoIUX0GSSlCYCYIG RdR0nEDOtDLElfCgb/4sysQc/Qe73qEL7ayYI4cXMQfr+Q+XsgkrLyWS+NSd3cRiOsKj r5ZvDo8FqxwOXt77mcdsYOrHnCxvsPNYZ2XdWIi0fyq4V6NdY+bDHf7+5ronamwrIGXj WcsnuZOE5RW1eJbAMNFVdygD6VsZ4/If79gozgqlJlYvYhPmJ4wrbs9vAx8wuCN7OL6C 8ApAiujRCsMowXfEZ0gHH+4WWIbJ6qPufcWkfzoUXpYF39cWB0QbQD136qEm/CpWrsSa 2I2Q==