[PSAMP] RE: [PMOL] Draft Charter for discussion

"STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <emile.stephan@orange-ftgroup.com> Fri, 21 September 2007 14:26 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:25:57 +0200
From: STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN <emile.stephan@orange-ftgroup.com>
To: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>
Cc: psamp@ietf.org, pmol@ietf.org, lars.eggert@nokia.com, ippm@ietf.org
Subject: [PSAMP] RE: [PMOL] Draft Charter for discussion

Hi Al,

Is the WG pmol created in the transport area?

To take in account the last IPPM meeting output, I will remove the passive metrics stuffs from http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-04.  These performance metrics are performed on real applications traffic transported by IETF-specified protocols. Are they an emanation of PSAMP WG or of the (IETF-specified) protocol actually observed?

Regards
Emile