Re: [PWE3] Stewart Bryant's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03: (with DISCUSS)

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Tue, 13 November 2012 23:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10887; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352848613; x=1354058213; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=3ekrd4/QETCD0hlu3u6QSdcndNrKZoyqYX1NH9ubzB8=; b=hEH/i/nMT7iBXLU8w4R+L2TpB8685uUN9b5FW17iuq1wnVxwihkjR7fl OQuOqALgvwpEf4Tz8zkHLXpKnc2HfvoHHw3zKrOUSHXIehSAAoIdtyzlV cVR7m3216vsE3sv6DebTu1QKsf2dKYRkOhnVSMD6/6kIaLCOveOGUdDOx c=;