Re: [PWE3] WG LC: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-02.txt

"Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@cisco.com> Fri, 23 March 2007 13:50 UTC

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [PWE3] WG LC: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-02.txt
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:50:16 -0400
To: Orly Nicklass <orly_n@rad.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=65832; t=1174657833; x=1175521833; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=tnadeau@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Thomas=20D.=20Nadeau=22=20<tnadeau@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[PWE3]=20WG=20LC=3A=20draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-02.t xt=20 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Orly=20Nicklass=22=20<orly_n@rad.com>; bh=vVR4T7frrbi2ms8OQc2+wBYJAI3vJEpIS0XSEtjnidY=; b=bY4pX7rcbC1j1y4oIk+AI2cnNO4z/1FvhawdA9CnToJtVk7yI7D7QI4ZsP61LfSSOQWyM0ck KNh+x5JHXFAlDjZ7XiXN8o9vaFkqLJXGGrASi6P1PUGvZ0o7JCF3zC6Z;