Re: [PWE3] more comments on draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-03

lizhong.jin@zte.com.cn Tue, 01 March 2011 16:26 UTC

To: lmartini@cisco.com
From: lizhong.jin@zte.com.cn
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 00:27:21 +0800
X-MIMETrack: S/MIME Sign by Notes Client on JinLiZhong127666/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2011-03-02 00:27:25, Serialize by Notes Client on JinLiZhong127666/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2011-03-02 00:27:25, Serialize complete at 2011-03-02 00:27:25, S/MIME Sign failed at 2011-03-02 00:27:25: The cryptographic key was not found, Serialize by Router on notes_smtp/zte_ltd(Release 8.5.1FP4|July 25, 2010) at 2011-03-02 00:27:27, Serialize complete at 2011-03-02 00:27:27