[PWE3] comments on draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-09

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 15 May 2009 13:47 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:48:13 +0100
From: Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com>
To: draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap@tools.ietf.org, pwe3 <pwe3@ietf.org>, BOCCI Matthew <Matthew.Bocci@alcatel-lucent.co.uk>, "ext Black_David@emc.com" <Black_David@emc.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11023; t=1242395298; x=1243259298; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; z=From:=20Stewart=20Bryant=20<stbryant@cisco.com> |Subject:=20comments=20on=20draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-09 |Sender:=20; bh=9//op9FrdMiGEN6JBu2NcpU3EERcQ51NieNshm4b3NM=; b=uSwZ2dBvloI9AxMqSIDjonruXEN+dyvdi0IptdfKlkF4hPUme8JT4eTBPd lWtvH/PrJn3D6di5kZdfFjOkroddRmuzEfybQHi1XZiNIRecu85ue1OEqMAm LbzegP8fx9;