Re: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-medved-pwe3-of-config-01.txt

"David Meyer (dmm)" <dmm@cisco.com> Fri, 13 July 2012 13:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8955; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342185379; x=1343394979; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=enHjrkWpwwbVr1mQ/d92D/XineCzIcIUTnuEL/8pVVQ=; b=K5TmkqhpGYKWriAw/F6bu2+SztYz/q40f1e48aXeguaSofy5sSSd1hpo 0hYfFIItp5hemhDEVzah4TkM0jLLkdFDH9KD3Q2/I1DLCNp1nmWJEtumi cdvoOCODp25QyWzXYyGaieDvAPO1kL0ZVcH4vLxYNyHgkGhfUZAIERk67 U=;