Re: [PWE3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-manhoudt-pwe3-tsop-01.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <amalis@gmail.com> Tue, 14 August 2012 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=+t+aMNtSaGRlDaBBW1E/6MJRlKmbpSx8X1OHIQRb9KQ=; b=RYUdfmQdi/milf+1jq8H+zQR6lGXjDcLjJrJqSmxTDY877ixs9hXZ1U8aQAVl5big3 kT2aOvF/K1Cj+wdnD2eLMMoztxBhdlOn5AJnMbk6fgL7G56sh0ILhIyO9YSiGdZWEvQJ 5sOtJkxv747VHdHPhkzfKxQEyb8wbEq5ocVl/0sBpZuCbm3CdvgEiPQCFfW0OIR/1oaS Io2/bBiPg6V/i+76teXaQTjDBaRdJeyroQ+66EtS9ps6XUICDibr6AqzcpaInNpsJ/j/ Zc6i4Fz26Czx/2fnsPl/mZ+N5aVidZyte83UcBj5XSjd2UvCkkivF10HkUYjW239Y5eN njJw==